How To Make Matte Nail Polish!

 
Today I'm going to show you how to make a matte look on your nail polish.         
                                  



Here are the things you will need:
colored nail polish of your choice, a paper plate, clear nail polish, a pinch of corn starch.


Pick a color of nail polish and put it on.


Put a pinch of corn starch and some clear polish on the paper plate.


Use a tooth pick to mix the polish together. Put it on your nail like a top coat of polish.


This is the wet coat of nail polish. After it dries you should have a matte look. 


This is the matte polish dry.





I hope you liked this post. Please subscribe if you would like to be notified of new posts. Comment if you have any questions.

   
                                                                    :)







2 comments:

Fall

Today I am going to be posting one of my poems that I wrote and a picture I drew. The poem  i s called Fall.                           ...