3 Ingredient Cookies!

          Today we are going to make 3 Ingredient Cookies!
              It's also flourless. I found this recipe on this site:  http://momcrieff.com/peanut-butter-cookies-three-ingredients/






The three ingredients you will need are peanut butter, an egg, and sugar.


Put the sugar, egg, and peanut butter in a big bowl and mix.





1 cup peanut butter

1 cup sugar

1 egg


 
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Add the ingredients into a bowl.  Stir well to combine. I used two spoons to make my cookie balls.
 Dip your fork in a little sugar, then use it to press down the cookies.
Bake 6 minutes, until just starting to brown on the bottom. ( I baked it a little longer.)



                                         Bake and enjoy! :)










3 comments:

  1. I'll have to get Steven to make some of these...maybe today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! How were they? I make a 2 ingredient cookie for Molly that is only bananas and oats. Love the ease of minimal ingredients! I will definitely have to try these!

    -Emily Stortzum

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out awesome - a little softer than I wanted them to be, but good.
    =Jaime=

    ReplyDelete

Fall

Today I am going to be posting one of my poems that I wrote and a picture I drew. The poem  i s called Fall.                           ...