Buttery Bread Machine Rolls!





My family loves making this for hotdogs or for burgers. It's easy and delicious.


  • 1 c. warm milk
  • 1/2 c. butter or margarine, softened
  • 1/4 c. sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 1/2 tsp salt
  • 4 c. bread flour
  • 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast


1. In bread machine pan, put all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. 2. Select dough setting. 3. When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. 4. Divide dough into 24 portions. 5. Shape dough into balls 6. Place in a greased 13 inch by 9 inch baking pan. 7. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30-45 minutes. 8. Bake at 350 degrees for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall

Today I am going to be posting one of my poems that I wrote and a picture I drew. The poem  i s called Fall.                           ...