Keylime Pie!







Mix together cream cheese, condensed milk,
lime juice, and vanilla.





Pour onto pie crust.


Spread whipped cream on your pie.
Sprinkle with crunched graham crackers if desired.



  • 1 pack (8oz) cream cheese, softened
  • 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/2 c. lime juice
  • 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 graham cracker crust (8'')
  • 1 carton (8oz) frozen whipped topping

In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add milk, lime juice, and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Spread with whipped topping; refrigerate 1 hour longer.  




If you liked this post please tell me by commenting below. Subscribe if you'd like to be notified of new posts.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall

Today I am going to be posting one of my poems that I wrote and a picture I drew. The poem  i s called Fall.                           ...