Mix together cream cheese, condensed milk,
lime juice, and vanilla.
Pour onto pie crust.
Spread whipped cream on your pie.
Sprinkle with crunched graham crackers if desired.
- 1 pack (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c. lime juice
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker crust (8'')
- 1 carton (8oz) frozen whipped topping
In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add milk, lime juice, and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Spread with whipped topping; refrigerate 1 hour longer.
If you liked this post please tell me by commenting below. Subscribe if you'd like to be notified of new posts.