How To Dye Your Hair With Artist Chalk!

        Today we are going to dye our hair with Artist Chalk!
 You will need: chalk, a cotton pad, a flat iron, and water!





Here is a picture of the things you'll need.



First, spray the cotton pad with water. Also spray the chalk you're using.


Wet your hair. 


Put the cotton pad behind your hair. Take the chalk and apply to hair. It might be a good idea to put a towel over you while you're  doing this.


Take the hot iron (370) and iron your hair.


Brush your hair gently.



You can do an ombre look like I did.



Hope you liked this post. Please comment if you have any questions, and subscribe if you would like to be notified of new posts. :)























9 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am definitely doing this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Jaime! I definitely want to try it. It says artists chalk ..Can I find that at walmart?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really great! I never knew you could do that with artist chalk :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can also color your hair with eye shadow.
      =Jaime=

      Delete
  4. Very creative Jaime! Will this work for any color hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it will; you will need a darker color for darker hair.
      =Jaime=

      Delete

Fall

Today I am going to be posting one of my poems that I wrote and a picture I drew. The poem  i s called Fall.                           ...