Home Made Sushi !

 Today we are going to make
 home made sushi!
You will need:
Sushi Rice, Eggs, half of an Avocado, Cream Cheese, Pickles, and a pack of Seaweed Wraps.
 
 
 
First, get some sushi rice and cook using the instructions on the back of the package. Then sprinkle rice vinegar on it. (I also added sesame oil.)

 
Then cook some egg and slice it into strips. Slice some pickles, avocado and cream cheese. 
(Cream cheese is easiest to slice when cold.)

 
Spread the rice on one of the wraps. 
Add the eggs, cream cheese, etc.  Roll the wrap tightly.

 
Put it in the fridge for about 20 to 30 min. Then use a knife to trim the ends off. 

 
 

 
 
Cut into bite size pieces, You can decorate the sushi how ever you like.
This is how I did it.
If you like hot stuff get some wasabi to serve with it!
 
Hope you enjoy!
;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. We'll have to have the boys try their hands and preparing this. Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Fall

Today I am going to be posting one of my poems that I wrote and a picture I drew. The poem  i s called Fall.                           ...